PREVENTATIVE PET CARE
Preventative Pet Checkups
Our physical exams include a head-to-tail assessment:
- Check body weight.
- Look at the eyes, ears, and nose.
- Check the lymph nodes.
- Look in the mouth to assess the health of the teeth and gums.
- Evaluate the heart and lungs.
- Feel the abdomen to check the internal organs including the kidneys and liver.
- Evaluate the muscles, spine and joints.
- Evaluate the nervous system
- Check the urogenital organs
After the examination, we carefully document our findings and give you our recommendations for any health problems we find.